- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 stick margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 TB flour
- 3 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecans, broken up
- 1 pie shell, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Blend margarine, sugar, corn syrup and flour.
- Add eggs, salt, and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Cover with broken pecans.
- Put in preheated 425 degree oven.
- After 3 or 4 minutes, turn oven to 300 degrees. Cook for about 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More