- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen) cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 sprinkling of cinnamon (I just lightly covered the top)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 stick butter cut into chunks (placed randomly over the top of the pile)
- Put in a buttered dish in the order above.
- Bake according to frozen pie directions. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may need to bake longer to get the dough in the middle done.
- Serve with Cool Whip, It is wonderful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More