- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 store bought frozen apple pie (still frozen) cut into chunks
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 sprinkling of cinnamon (I just lightly covered the top)
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1 stick butter cut into chunks (placed randomly over the top of the pile)
- Put in a buttered dish in the order above.
- Bake according to frozen pie directions. Depending on how deep your dish is, you may need to bake longer to get the dough in the middle done.
- Serve with Cool Whip, It is wonderful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More