- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- -3 cups of frozen chopped pineapple (you can use the canned pineapple, but be aware of the added sugar)
- -2 cups almond milk
- -1/2 cup greek yogurt
- -1/4 cup truvia
- -1/4 cup soaked chia seeds (optional)
- -1-2 scoops protein powder (optional)
- 1) Place all ingredients in blender and blend.
- 2) Add ice as needed for desired texture.
- 3) Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and enjoy!
NotesI absolutely LOVE pineapple and one day I was craving ice cream, but also craving pineapple. So I went into the kitchen - threw some ingredients together and made a pineapple smoothie!! Satisfied the sweet craving I had without making me feel guilty :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More