- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- -3 cups of frozen chopped pineapple (you can use the canned pineapple, but be aware of the added sugar)
- -2 cups almond milk
- -1/2 cup greek yogurt
- -1/4 cup truvia
- -1/4 cup soaked chia seeds (optional)
- -1-2 scoops protein powder (optional)
- 1) Place all ingredients in blender and blend.
- 2) Add ice as needed for desired texture.
- 3) Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and enjoy!
NotesI absolutely LOVE pineapple and one day I was craving ice cream, but also craving pineapple. So I went into the kitchen - threw some ingredients together and made a pineapple smoothie!! Satisfied the sweet craving I had without making me feel guilty :)
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More