- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- -3 cups of frozen chopped pineapple (you can use the canned pineapple, but be aware of the added sugar)
- -2 cups almond milk
- -1/2 cup greek yogurt
- -1/4 cup truvia
- -1/4 cup soaked chia seeds (optional)
- -1-2 scoops protein powder (optional)
- 1) Place all ingredients in blender and blend.
- 2) Add ice as needed for desired texture.
- 3) Garnish with fresh pineapple slices and enjoy!
NotesI absolutely LOVE pineapple and one day I was craving ice cream, but also craving pineapple. So I went into the kitchen - threw some ingredients together and made a pineapple smoothie!! Satisfied the sweet craving I had without making me feel guilty :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More