- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 1 cake/about 18 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 5-7
BackstoryEvery person I've ever made this icing for can't keep their hands out of the mixing bowl. It has a really great thick and creamy consistency that makes it absolutely perfect for cakes and cupcakes. It also takes about 5 minutes to make!
- 2 cups butter (no substitutes), softened
- 9 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 1/2 cups baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter. Slowly beat in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Add enough milk until frosting reaches desired consistency.