- Cooking Time: 5 to 7
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. grated onion
- 1 tbsp. horseradish
- good Jewish rye bread
- 1 1/4 lb. thinly sliced cornbeef
- 12 oz. well-drained sauerkraut
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- Toast bread.
- Spread butter thinly, together with the dressing. Divide among slices of meat, sauerkraut and cheese.
- Arrange on baking sheet and bake at 400 for 5-7 minutes (until cheese is lightly brown).
- Cut reuben in 1/2 on diagonal, and serve with potato chips and a dill pickle.
NotesThis is a fantastic sandwich.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More