- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 6 slices American cheese
- 6 onion rolls
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, onion, salt, ground black pepper and basil; mix together well. Then add the bread crumbs, cheese and teriyaki sauce. Mix this together well and divide into 6 large, round balls.
- Place the hamburger balls onto a broiler pan, evenly spaced. Press down on each ball, either with your palm or with a spatula, until a perfectly round patty is formed.
- Broil for 8 minutes, turn each patty over, and broil for 8 minutes more. (Note: The outside of each patty should appear almost burnt.)
- Turn off heat and place cheese slices on each patty. When cheese is melted, remove from oven and serve on onion rolls.
NotesHonestly the best burger you will ever eat, I promise! Big, juicy, quick and easy! Great with fries. This is my husband's absolute favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More