- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbls sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk OR 3/4 cup plain yogurt plus 1/4 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbls vegetable oil
- Stir together both flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Measure buttermilk or yogurt in small bowl. Add the egg and oil and beat with a fork or whisk until blended.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture and stir to form a smooth batter.
- *These waffles can easily be frozen a rainy day. Just put a piece of Reynolds® Parchment Paper between each layer of waffles and they won't stick together once frozen.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More