- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, mix the Cheddar cheese, sour cream, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix. Chill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
NotesAnother one from allrecipes.com.
It doesn't look the most appetizing, but this is another one I made for work that everyone seemed to enjoy.
I served it with tortilla chips
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More