- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- In a medium bowl, mix the Cheddar cheese, sour cream, green chile peppers and taco seasoning mix. Chill at least 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
NotesAnother one from allrecipes.com.
It doesn't look the most appetizing, but this is another one I made for work that everyone seemed to enjoy.
I served it with tortilla chips
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More