Beto's Tender Pork Chops
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
6 pork chops (center cut)
2 tablespoons oil
1 onion, diced
1 chicken bouillon cube, crushed (71g)
1 cup cold water
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Saute pork chops in oil over medium heat until fairly brown.
3. Place chops in roasting pan and sprinkle with onion and chicken cube.
4. Pour over cold water,cover with lid and roast for 1 hour.
5. If your chops are thin you may need to add more water or not cook them as long.