- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3-6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 pork chops (center cut)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crushed (71g)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Saute pork chops in oil over medium heat until fairly brown.
- 3. Place chops in roasting pan and sprinkle with onion and chicken cube.
- 4. Pour over cold water,cover with lid and roast for 1 hour.
- 5. If your chops are thin you may need to add more water or not cook them as long.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More