- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 boxes (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding
- Chopped nuts, chocolate curls
- Heat oven to 350 F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix flour, walnuts and butter. Pat into prepared dish. Bake at 350 F. for 15 minutes. Cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk. Spread over cream cheese layer. Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk. Spread over the vanilla pudding layer. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls. Cut into squares.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More