- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box whole wheat or brown rice penne, cooked al dente
- 1.3 lb 93-99% lean ground turkey, browned
- 1 15-oz container fat free ricotta
- 1 15-oz container fat free cottage cheese
- 1 bag fat free shredded mozzerella, split in half
- 1.5-2 cans Furmano's crushed tomatoes w/ basil and oreg.
- 1 egg
- Oregano, basil, garlic to taste
- Dried parsely flakes
- - Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- - Mix all ingredients (besides parsley) in a large bowl.
- - Pour into 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle remainind half of shredded mozerella on top.
- - Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- - Cover with foil, and bake for about 450-55 minutes or until bubbling.
NotesThis baked ziti recipe is a little better for you than the full-fat stuff!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More