Better Baked Ziti
Why I Love This Recipe
This baked ziti recipe is a little better for you than the full-fat stuff!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 box whole wheat or brown rice penne, cooked al dente
1.3 lb 93-99% lean ground turkey, browned
1 15-oz container fat free ricotta
1 15-oz container fat free cottage cheese
1 bag fat free shredded mozzerella, split in half
1.5-2 cans Furmano's crushed tomatoes w/ basil and oreg.
Oregano, basil, garlic to taste
Dried parsely flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all ingredients (besides parsley) in a large bowl.
- Pour into 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle remainind half of shredded mozerella on top.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- Cover with foil, and bake for about 450-55 minutes or until bubbling.