- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box whole wheat or brown rice penne, cooked al dente
- 1.3 lb 93-99% lean ground turkey, browned
- 1 15-oz container fat free ricotta
- 1 15-oz container fat free cottage cheese
- 1 bag fat free shredded mozzerella, split in half
- 1.5-2 cans Furmano's crushed tomatoes w/ basil and oreg.
- 1 egg
- Oregano, basil, garlic to taste
- Dried parsely flakes
- - Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- - Mix all ingredients (besides parsley) in a large bowl.
- - Pour into 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle remainind half of shredded mozerella on top.
- - Sprinkle with dried parsley.
- - Cover with foil, and bake for about 450-55 minutes or until bubbling.
NotesThis baked ziti recipe is a little better for you than the full-fat stuff!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More