- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 boxes (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding
- Chopped nuts, chocolate curls
- Heat oven to 350 F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix flour, walnuts and butter. Pat into prepared dish. Bake at 350 F. for 15 minutes. Cool.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Prepare vanilla pudding using 2 cups of the milk. Spread over cream cheese layer. Prepare chocolate pudding with remaining 2 cups milk. Spread over the vanilla pudding layer. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls. Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More