- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box - German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can - Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bottle - Caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sm tub - whipped topping
- 1/2 bag - Toffee chips (located in the baking isle by the choc chips)
- Prepare cake as directed on package.
- When cake is done remove from oven and poke holes all over the top of it with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour Caramel and sweetened condensed milk over top of entire cake.
- Let cake cool completely by placing in fridge (overnight is best).
- Once cake is completely cooled, (just before serving) top it with container of whipped topping and then the toffee chips.
NotesThe best way to make this cake is to let it sit overnight. That way the caramel and milk can soak into the cake.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Italy or Bust
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More