- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThe best way to make this cake is to let it sit overnight. That way the caramel and milk can soak into the cake.
- 1 box - German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can - Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bottle - Caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sm tub - whipped topping
- 1/2 bag - Toffee chips (located in the baking isle by the choc chips)
- Prepare cake as directed on package.
- When cake is done remove from oven and poke holes all over the top of it with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour Caramel and sweetened condensed milk over top of entire cake.
- Let cake cool completely by placing in fridge (overnight is best).
- Once cake is completely cooled, (just before serving) top it with container of whipped topping and then the toffee chips.