- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box - German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can - Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bottle - Caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sm tub - whipped topping
- 1/2 bag - Toffee chips (located in the baking isle by the choc chips)
- Prepare cake as directed on package.
- When cake is done remove from oven and poke holes all over the top of it with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour Caramel and sweetened condensed milk over top of entire cake.
- Let cake cool completely by placing in fridge (overnight is best).
- Once cake is completely cooled, (just before serving) top it with container of whipped topping and then the toffee chips.
NotesThe best way to make this cake is to let it sit overnight. That way the caramel and milk can soak into the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More