- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box - German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can - Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bottle - Caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sm tub - whipped topping
- 1/2 bag - Toffee chips (located in the baking isle by the choc chips)
- Prepare cake as directed on package.
- When cake is done remove from oven and poke holes all over the top of it with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour Caramel and sweetened condensed milk over top of entire cake.
- Let cake cool completely by placing in fridge (overnight is best).
- Once cake is completely cooled, (just before serving) top it with container of whipped topping and then the toffee chips.
NotesThe best way to make this cake is to let it sit overnight. That way the caramel and milk can soak into the cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More