- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Chocolate cake mix
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 17 oz. caramel, butterscotch, or hot fudge topping
- cool whip
- 5 oz. toffee chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare and bake cake in 13-x-9 pan.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Poke top of cake every half inch with fork. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of cake.
- Let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake.
- Drizzle with ice cream
- Spread with cool whip.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips and pecans. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
NotesWith a name like this, you have to try it. :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Koken met OmaSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More