- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Chocolate cake mix
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 17 oz. caramel, butterscotch, or hot fudge topping
- cool whip
- 5 oz. toffee chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare and bake cake in 13-x-9 pan.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Poke top of cake every half inch with fork. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of cake.
- Let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake.
- Drizzle with ice cream
- Spread with cool whip.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips and pecans. Refrigerate if not serving immediately.
NotesWith a name like this, you have to try it. :)
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More