- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- •4 cups rice, prepared (use brown rice)
- •½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
- •1 cup peas & carrots, frozen
- •1 white onion, chopped
- •2 cloves garlic, minced
- •2 eggs
- •3 tablespoons sesame oil
- •¼ cup soy sauce
- 1.Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- 2.Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 3.Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- 4.Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- 5.Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More