- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- •4 cups rice, prepared (use brown rice)
- •½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
- •1 cup peas & carrots, frozen
- •1 white onion, chopped
- •2 cloves garlic, minced
- •2 eggs
- •3 tablespoons sesame oil
- •¼ cup soy sauce
- 1.Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- 2.Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 3.Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- 4.Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- 5.Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More