- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 5-6
- Preparation Time: 10
- •4 cups rice, prepared (use brown rice)
- •½ pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked or shrimp cooked
- •1 cup peas & carrots, frozen
- •1 white onion, chopped
- •2 cloves garlic, minced
- •2 eggs
- •3 tablespoons sesame oil
- •¼ cup soy sauce
- 1.Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
- 2.Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 3.Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
- 4.Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
- 5.Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Delightful DessertsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More