- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix(reserve 1 c)
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 (29 oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 c yellow cake mix, reserved
- 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c mixed nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In mixing bowl using a spoon, mix cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- Grease and flour a 9 X 13" pan. Pour into pan and level across pan.
- In another mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, 3 eggs, evaporated milk, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour over first layer.
- To make topping, in a mixing bowl cut butter or margarine into reserved cake mix. Add sugar and nuts. Sprinkle over second layer.
- Bake for 50-55 min.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More