- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box yellow cake mix(reserve 1 c)
- 1 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 (29 oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 c yellow cake mix, reserved
- 1 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c mixed nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In mixing bowl using a spoon, mix cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- Grease and flour a 9 X 13" pan. Pour into pan and level across pan.
- In another mixing bowl, mix pumpkin, 3 eggs, evaporated milk, brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour over first layer.
- To make topping, in a mixing bowl cut butter or margarine into reserved cake mix. Add sugar and nuts. Sprinkle over second layer.
- Bake for 50-55 min.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More