- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 16 servings
- Preparation Time: 30-45 minutes
- 1 lb. Ground Beef/Turkey
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 2 cans Biscuits
- Shredded Cheese (optional)
- Brown ground beef/turkey in skillet.
- Add taco seasoning once brown.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Roll biscuits out into a circle.
- Add meat.
- Sprinkle with cheese (optional)
- Fold over to close.
- Place on cookie sheet sprayed with Pam.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool to room temp.
- Eat and Enjoy!
NotesThis recipe comes from my children wanted something good and quick for dinner on those busy nights. We love meat, biscuits and cheese so why not put them together with a little flavor. Bringing family together for a meal does not take much time and the conversations are priceless. Everyone has those busy nights when they really don't feel like cooking a big meal this one is quick and easy and something the whole family will enjoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MetroCooking DC 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More