- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg yellw cake mix with pudding -bake as directed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can of 15 1/2 crushed pineapple
- 1 pkg of instant vanilla pudding (mix as directed)
- 1 container of cool whip
- coconut (optional)
- crushed walnuts (optional)
- Prepare yellow cake as directed, using a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake until done, and remove from oven. Poke holes in the top of the cake using a fork.
- In a saucepan, combine pineapple with juices and sugar. Cook over medium heat until syrup thickens. Pour over top of warm cake, and cool.
- Spread Pudding mixture over Pineapple
- Spread cool whip over pudding mixture
- Sprinkle with coconut and crushed walnuts (optional)
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight
NotesMy grandmother used to always make this for family members when they would have a new baby ;) Very Very Delish!!!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More