- Cooking Time: 160
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate peanut butter chip cookie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate-covered peanuts
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Make cookies as directed on pouch, using oil, water and egg. Bake and cool as directed. Cut each cookie into fourths.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture is smooth. Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream in chilled medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft. Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Place half of the cookie pieces in bottom of 2-quart glass bowl. Spoon half of peanut butter mixture over cookies. Top with remaining cookies and peanut butter mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 12 hours. Sprinkle with peanuts.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More