- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups ProgressoÂ® beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Gold MedalÂ® all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Cut beef across grain into about 1 1/2x1/2-inch strips.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender; remove from skillet.
- Cook beef in same skillet until brown. Stir in 1 cup of the broth, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1/2 cup broth into flour; stir into beef mixture. Add onion mixture; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in sour cream; heat until hot (do not boil). Serve over noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking with SabraSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More