- Cooking Time: 2 hour 15 mins
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 45
- Cookie Base
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup chocolate topping
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, crushed cookies and pecans. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining filling ingredients; beat until well blended. Pour over warm cookie base. Sprinkle with reserved topping.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More