- Cooking Time: 10 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 3-pound beef boneless arm roast, trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons Gold medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 pound baby-cut carrots
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Place potatoes in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Coat beef with flour; place on potatoes. Arrange carrots around beef. Pour salsa over all.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board. Pull beef into serving pieces, using 2 forks. To serve, spoon sauce over beef and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Eats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More