- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 slab ribs (or as many as you want)place in roasting pan without too much overlap
- Cover ribs with the following:
- BBq Sauce (I use Diane's Original)
- brown sugar, sprinkle to cover
- Hot Sauce, the more used the hotter the outcome (I use Frank's Hot Sauce)
- Cover and bake for 2-3 hours at 250*.
- Remove from oven, can be served now.
- I like to put them on the BarBque for a few minutes to give them some grill marks and color.
NotesMy friend gave me this recipe years ago and they are the best ribs I have ever had. I use pork back ribs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More