- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon soft unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Measure out flour, baking powder, salt and rolled oats into a bowl.
- Put the butter and sugars into another bowl and beat together until creamy-this is obviusly easier with an electric mixer of some kind, but you just need to put some muscle into it-then beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Beat in the flour, baking powder, salt and oat mixture and then fold in the cranberries, chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of dough into a ball with your hands, and then place them on a lined or greased baking sheet and squish the dough balls down with a fork. You may need two baking sheets or be prepared to make these in two batches.
- Cook for 15 minutes; when ready, the cookies will be tinged a pale gold, but be too soft to lift immediately off the tray, so leave the tray on a cool surface and let them harden for about 5 minutes. Remove with a spatula or whatever to cool fully on a wire rack.
NotesNo real backstory here. They're just delicious!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Cookin'See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More