- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 35
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso® chicken broth
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Progresso® cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Greek Fat Free plain yogurt
- In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Cook chicken, onion and garlic 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except cilantro and yogurt. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro and yogurt. Serve with additional yogurt and chopped cilantro, if desired.