- Cooking Time: 55
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 2/3 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 large baking apples (about 5 1/2 lb), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices (about 12 cups)
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, stir together syrup, flour and cinnamon until blended. Add apples; toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- In same bowl, with pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives in opposite directions), cut butter into cookie mix until mixture looks like coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Crumble mixture over apples in baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes. Very loosely cover with foil; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until apples are tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Adventures in CookingSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More