- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pound fish fillets, thawed if frozen
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup regular or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- Tartar sauce, if desired
- Heat oil (1 1/2 inches) in heavy 3-quart saucepan or deep fryer to 350°. Lightly coat fish with 3 to 4 tablespoons Bisquick mix
- Beat 1 cup Bisquick mix, the beer, salt and egg with hand beater until smooth. (If batter is too thick, stir in additional beer, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency.) Dip fish into batter, letting excess drip into bowl.
- Fry fish in oil about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown; drain. Serve hot with tartar sauce.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More