- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 slices hickory-smoked bacon
- 4 slices rustic white bread
- 2 slices provolone cheese (3/4 oz each)
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese (3/4 oz each)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup pale ale beer
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towel.
- On 2 of the bread slices, place 1 slice provolone cheese, 3 slices bacon and 1 slice Cheddar cheese on each. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or to 375°F. In shallow bowl, beat egg, beer, flour and chili powder with fork until smooth. Dip each sandwich into batter, giving it a few seconds on each side to absorb the batter; drain excess batter back into bowl.
- Melt butter on hot griddle. Place sandwiches on griddle. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More