- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® German chocolate cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (16 to 17 oz) caramel, butterscotch or fudge topping
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 bag (8 oz) toffee chips or bits
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle end of wooden spoon. Drizzle condensed milk evenly over top of cake; let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Drizzle with caramel topping. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Store covered in refrigerator.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More