- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® German chocolate cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (16 to 17 oz) caramel, butterscotch or fudge topping
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 bag (8 oz) toffee chips or bits
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make and bake cake as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool 15 minutes.
- Poke top of warm cake every 1/2 inch with handle end of wooden spoon. Drizzle condensed milk evenly over top of cake; let stand until milk has been absorbed into cake. Drizzle with caramel topping. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More