BETTY CROCKER CHERRY COBBLER
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- Spread pie filling in ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Place in cold oven. Heat oven to 400ºF; let heat 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- While pie filling is heating, stir remaining ingredients until soft dough forms. Drop by 6 spoonfuls onto warm pie filling. Sprinkle with additional sugar if desired.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until topping is light brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More