- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® chicken corn chowder soup
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In large 4-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until onion begins to turn translucent. Add chicken pieces, salt and pepper. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup and beans. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and chopped cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More