- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (18.5 oz) Progresso® chicken corn chowder soup
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- In large 4-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until onion begins to turn translucent. Add chicken pieces, salt and pepper. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup and beans. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and chopped cilantro.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More