BETTY CROCKER CHOCOLATE LOVER'S DREAM CAKE
- Cooking Time: 3 hours 15 mins
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3/4 cup chocolate milk
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 box (4-serving size) chocolate fudge instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 bag (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Ganache Glaze
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- Caramel-Toffee Topping
- 11/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 1 bar (2.07 oz) milk chocolate-covered peanut, caramel and nougat candy, unwrapped, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously grease 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with shortening and lightly flour, or spray with baking spray with flour.
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, chocolate milk, butter, eggs, sour cream and dry pudding mix with spoon until well blended (batter will be very thick). Stir in 2 cups chocolate chips. Spoon into pan.
- Bake 56 to 64 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool 10 minutes. Turn pan upside down onto cooling rack or heatproof serving plate; remove pan. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Place 1 cup chocolate chips in small heatproof bowl. In 1-quart saucepan, heat whipping cream to simmering; pour over chips. Let stand 5 minutes; stir until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cake. Sprinkle with 11/2 cups chocolate chips. Drizzle caramel topping over cake. Sprinkle with toffee bits and chopped candy. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More