- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
- 1 egg
- 10 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9- or 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, oil, syrup and egg until soft dough forms. Reserve 1/4 cup bacon for garnish. Stir remaining bacon and peanuts into dough. Press evenly in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 mintues or until golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Return to oven; bake 1 minute. Immediately spread chocolate over bars. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup bacon over chocolate. Cool completely, about 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More