- Cooking Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup
- 1 egg
- 10 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9- or 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, oil, syrup and egg until soft dough forms. Reserve 1/4 cup bacon for garnish. Stir remaining bacon and peanuts into dough. Press evenly in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 mintues or until golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Return to oven; bake 1 minute. Immediately spread chocolate over bars. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup bacon over chocolate. Cool completely, about 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More