- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 pounds beef sirloin steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups ProgressoÂ® beef flavored broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Gold MedalÂ® all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups hot cooked egg noodles
- Cut beef across grain into about 1 1/2x1/2-inch strips.
- Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender; remove from skillet.
- Cook beef in same skillet until brown. Stir in 1 cup of the broth, the salt and Worcestershire sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir remaining 1/2 cup broth into flour; stir into beef mixture. Add onion mixture; heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in sour cream; heat until hot (do not boil). Serve over noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More