- Cooking Time: 3 hours 10 mins
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs plus 3 egg yolks
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup toffee bits, finely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, pudding mix, brown sugar, melted butter, 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and 1 whole egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining whole egg, 3 egg yolks and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread over crust in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Immediately sprinkle top with crushed toffee bits. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More