- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 18
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Jordan almonds, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups. Make cake batter as directed on box, adding 1 tablespoon almond extract. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each about three-fourths full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cupcake comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Add whipping cream and 2 teaspoons almond extract; beat on high speed until well blended. Fit a #46 tip in a decorating bag and fill with frosting. Use tip, with smooth side facing down, to generously pipe frosting in circular motion. Store loosely covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More