- Cooking Time: 2 hours 40 mins
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped peeled apple
- 3/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mix using fork or pastry blender. Stir in egg until mixture is crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups cookie mixture. Press remaining cookie mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes. Sprinkle apple evenly over crust. In small bowl, mix caramel topping and flour; drizzle over apples. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More