- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over crust; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- In 4-quart saucepan, cook corn syrup, butter, vanilla and chips over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and nuts. Immediately spoon cereal mixture evenly over marshmallows. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More