- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 1 hour
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 bag (10 oz) peanut butter chips
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in pan using floured fingers.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over crust; bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- In 4-quart saucepan, cook corn syrup, butter, vanilla and chips over low heat, stirring constantly, until chips are melted. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and nuts. Immediately spoon cereal mixture evenly over marshmallows. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until firm. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More