- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Stir remaining ingredients in small bowl with fork until blended. Pour into casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More