- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Stir remaining ingredients in small bowl with fork until blended. Pour into casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More