- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Stir remaining ingredients in small bowl with fork until blended. Pour into casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More