- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 box (7.75 oz) Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® classic salad mix
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 pear, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- Fill 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of water; heat to boiling. Add Pasta. Gently boil, uncovered, 12 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon and onion, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp. Transfer bacon and onion to large bowl with slotted spoon, reserving bacon drippings. Stir Seasoning mix from packet, vinegar, brown sugar, oil and mustard into drippings.
- In large bowl, toss bacon and onion mixture, spinach, pear and dressing until mixed; stir in cooked pasta. Sprinkle cheese over top of salad. Serve warm.