- Cooking Time: 3 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 20 gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Whipped cream, if desired
- Caramel sauce, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray mini cheesecake pan (12 cups) with cooking spray.
- In food processor, process gingersnap cookies with on/off pulses until finely ground (about 1 cup). Add melted butter; pulse until mixed. Press crumb mixture firmly into each cheesecake cup to form crust. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in pumpkin, sour cream and salt, scraping bowl frequently. Add egg, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat until well blended.
- Divide mixture evenly into crust-lined cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Serve cheesecakes topped with whipped cream and drizzled with caramel sauce. Store in refrigerator.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More