- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 peaches, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices (6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 4-quart saucepan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, the cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in peaches, water and lemon juice. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute. Pour into ungreased 8- or 9-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 6 tablespoonfuls onto hot peach mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon sugar over dough.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More