BETTY CROCKER PEACH COBBLER
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 peaches, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices (6 cups)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- Sweetened whipped cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. In 4-quart saucepan, mix 1/3 cup sugar, the cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in peaches, water and lemon juice. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute. Pour into ungreased 8- or 9-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and melted butter until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by 6 tablespoonfuls onto hot peach mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon sugar over dough.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More