- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devils food cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar (about l lb)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts, chopped, if desired
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients; press in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 12 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix all filling ingredients except peanuts until smooth and well blended. Stir in peanuts. Spread and pat filling evenly over cooled crust.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave ganache ingredients on High 1 minute. Stir with whisk; microwave about 30 seconds longer. Stir again until mixture is smooth. Spread ganache over filling. Let stand at room temperature until set and completely cooled, 2 to 3 hours. Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More