- Cooking Time: 345
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1/3 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1 cup peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Or line 9-inch square baking pan with foil, leaving about 2 inches of the foil overhanging sides of pan; lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, 2 tablespoons of the hot fudge topping, oil and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom and 1 inch up sides of pan. Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until top of crust is no longer shiny. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Spread ice cream over cookie crust. Freeze 2 hours. Remove from freezer. Drizzle with caramel topping and remaining hot fudge topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, remove sides of springform pan or lift dessert using foil out of 9-inch pan. Let stand 10 minutes. Use hot wet knife to cut into wedges or squares. Store covered in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with Sabra
Adventures in CookingSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More