- Cooking Time: 3 hours 10 mins
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time: 25
- Cookie Base and Topping
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Place cookie mix in bowl; cut in butter using pastry blender or fork until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture in bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, 1/4 cup of the caramel topping, vanilla and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over partially baked cookie base. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping, pecans and toffee bits.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup caramel topping. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Adventures in Cooking
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More