- Cooking Time: 2 hours
- Servings: 28
- Preparation Time: 20
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 lb lean (at least 85%) ground beef
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 package (8 oz) shredded American-Cheddar cheese blend (2 cups)
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 package (5.25 oz) mini bagel chips
- In 12-inch skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; reserve 2 tablespoons bacon for garnish.
- In same skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Reduce heat to low. Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, tomatoes and crumbled bacon until well mixed and cheese starts to melt.
- Pour mixture into 1- to 1 1/2-quart slow cooker. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 to 3 hours or until hot and bubbly.
- Stir parsley into dip. Sprinkle with reserved bacon for garnish. Keep on Low heat setting to serve. Serve with bell pepper strips and bagel chips.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More