- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup
- 1 jar (6 ounces) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 6 cups hot cooked noodles or rice
- In 3 1/2- to 4 1/2-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion, soups, mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours or until beef is very tender.
- Stir cream cheese into beef mixture until melted. Stir sour cream into beef mixture. Serve over noodles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More