- Cooking Time: 10 hours
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 2 chipotle chiles (from 6-ounce can),seeded and chopped
- 1 envelope (0.87 ounce) chicken gravy mix
- 1 package (6.8 ounces) Spanish rice mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped ( 3/4 cup)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Place chicken, pinto beans, green chiles, chipotle chiles and gravy mix (dry) in order listed in 3- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, make Spanish rice mix as directed on package, using water and oil.
- Meanwhile, gently stir tomato into chicken mixture.
- To serve, spoon about 1 1/4 cups chicken mixture over 1/2 cup rice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Taste of CenturyLink
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More