- Cooking Time: 10 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 8 small red potatoes, cut in half
- 3-pound beef boneless arm roast, trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons Gold medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 pound baby-cut carrots
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- Place potatoes in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Coat beef with flour; place on potatoes. Arrange carrots around beef. Pour salsa over all.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board. Pull beef into serving pieces, using 2 forks. To serve, spoon sauce over beef and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Italian Exchange
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More